Tuesday, September 13, 2005

podcast podcast podcast

My goodness! I honestly didn't know much about podcasts, but I just got an email from Rickey who told me that he and Manong Guard featured me, Nikki and Sage on their blog show, Live from USA.Philippines. That's just so neat!

So I went and downloaded the mp3 file and had a blast.

The latest pod episode (podisode?) also features Manong Guard talking endlessly about food (damn it, I got so hungry just listening - except for the piss-smelling mami and the pasty palabok he mentions). It's a surreal experience listening to two guys I've known through various contexts, like Magic and business, talking about pares and blogs.

Go and download all 10 previous episodes!

Thanks, Rickey and Manong Guard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home