Sunday, September 03, 2006

words, words, words

endings

My story "Terminos" is featured over at The Virtuous Medlar Circle. Thanks so much to my new comrade-in-letters Anna Tambour.

Go and read the other stories too! Lots of delightful finds.


middles

Ateneo Press, the publisher of my novel, talked to me about the second printing of Salamanca. I'm still reeling over the fact that there's even going to be a second printing - and that some of them will be hardbound. The US Library of Congress also asked me to inscribe the copies they bought to add to their collection.


beginnings

Philippine Genre Stories is a new paying publication slated for release sometime towards the end of the year. Right now, the editors are looking for well-written short stories in the following genres: fantasy, science-fiction, speculative, crime, mystery, detective, horror, suspense - can you tell how happy this makes me?

To submit your spec fic stories, check this out first for the complete guidelines. But here they are in a nutshell:

Stories must be in English
2,500 to 6,000 words
Rich Text Format (RTF) files only
Cover letter (brief description of your story and yourself)
Your contact details (email address, landline, cellphone number, address)
Use only common fonts (Courier, Arial, Helvetica, Times Roman)
Double-spaced

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home