Monday, March 31, 2003

sky, sea and mountain

I'm putting together an anthology of short illustrated stories for children, featuring collaborative work by myself, Nikki Alfar and Princess Monjierra Alonto-Disini. I hope to be able to sign up my artist friends to do some work for this, as soon as I raise the funds.

The conceit that will prevent this from being a gallimaufry of things, we will have a theme: children in various parts of the Philippines; specifically, a number of precise geographic features. Nothing truly enviromental or maudlin, just good stories with children, for children. It isn't necessarily Hinirang related (in fact, I'm thinking of a couple set there already).

"Sky, Sea and Mountain" will hopefully be out around the third quarter of the year, barring any silliness.

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home