Monday, March 31, 2003

hang up those palanca awards

Nikki had them all framed out of love (since I had them rolled up and smushed in some old drawer, ignored and unloved).

Now whenever I sit to watch TV or walk around the condo, I see the four of them and I am filled with mixed feelings.

On one hand, it's kind of flattering but also so...old-fashioned. Like having trophies or diplomas on display. I mean, who am I trying to impress? Which is a funny question to ask since I'm the one (along with Nikki and Sage) who see them on the wall everyday. But I did win them. And it is my home. It's just odd that I feel kind of guilty.

On the other hand, it's like a cocktease. You're left wanting...more. Why? Because it's there, and I've proven it can be done.

And it is Palanca season again.

Well.

Well, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home